Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, May 12

DJ Khaled Quit Cash Money Records Following The Exit Of Bow wow

Following the exit of Bow wow, DJ Khaled also quit Cash Money record label..

During his interview with The Breakfast Club, the producer revealed that he quietly ended his deal with the label.

'I'm not signed to Cash Money at all,' he said. 'I've been off for a minute. It's nothing that I'm here to promote that I've been off. I'm not that type of person.'

'First of all, those two guys, that's
family to me,' he said. 'Lil Wayne,
that's my brother, Birdman, that's
family. And at the end of the day, it's not my business, and I do pray for greatness and everything works out. It's not my business and at the end of the day, those two people know who I am, and I don't get involved.'..

No comments:

Post a Comment