Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, May 8

I'm Just Comfortable With Who I Am-Denrenle Edun

Though many people think, soonest the Nigerian guy who loves acting like a girl will actually changed into one.. But according to what he told the ENCOMIUN in his recent chat with them, he is comfortable with who he is..

He said :

If I was trying to be a lady, I am deceiving my conscience, and living a lie. I'm just comfortable with the person I am. I am comfortable with my identity I have built over the years. I am comfortable with the brand that is selling my market."

"I was a bit confused about my identity while growing up. Everyday, people would ask me if I was a girl or a boy. Even at the University, most time, I open my chest and tell them I will open my trouser too if they can open theirs. We will just end up laughing about it. I like who I am. I can't give up Denrele for anything"

No comments:

Post a Comment