Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, May 22

Kim Kardashian Slam The Haters

The wife of Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, slams the haters who accuse her of being famous for doing nothing in a new interview..

Kardashian makes the comments in another clip from her new "Access Hollywood" interview.

In her early reports, the sit-down chat with Billy Bush features the reality star opening up about Bruce Jenner's transition, and revealing that she made the first move on Kanye West six months after splitting from Kris Humphries.

In the final portion of the interview, Kardashian is asked how she feels about people dissing her career.

"I get more fed up with questions, like, I was traveling recently and I was doing a press day and people were like, 'How do you feel when people say what do you do?' And I'm like, 'I'm here working aren't I? Like, I'm here to promote something,'" says Kardashian. "I said, 'Hey why don't you do this: Tell someone else that you think can do it. Tell them to do everything that I've done in my career and see if they end up exactly where I'm at. Try it. Just try it. I dare you to try it."

Much of the hate Kardashian receives comes through social media, and she admits to "sometimes" reading the critical messages. "I find it so weird that people follow you just to be negative," she says. And while she claims she doesn't "really spend the time" to block the offenders, Kardashian says she will pull the trigger if someone talks badly about daughter North.


Credit: Gossipcop

No comments:

Post a Comment