Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Monday, May 18

Taylor Swift Share A Passionate Kiss With Calvin Harris At Billboard Music Awards

Taylor Swift share a passionate kiss with her boyfriend Calvin Harris during Sunday's Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas...

Swift won the award for Top Billboard 200 Album for 1989 . While making her way to the stage to accept the award, Swift kissed and hugged pals Zendaya and Hailee Steinfeld , before kissing
Harris on the cheek. It was rumored that Swift and Harris were going to have a "buffer" seated between them at the Billboard Music Awards, but they were placed right next to each other...

Taylor Swift is also up for several
other awards including Top Artist, Top Hot 100 Artist, Top Digital Songs Artist, Top Radio Songs Artist, Top Social Artist, Top Streaming Artist for a video, Top Billboard 200 Artist and Billboard Chart Achievement Award, though she didn't collect everything but she collected the Top Female Artist at the award event...

Once on stage, Swift thanked everyone who helped her create 1989 , as well as her millions of fans. "I am so happy to win for 1989 because I was so lucky to get to work with people like Max Martin and Ryan Tedder and Imogen Heap… And then we put it out and you guys embraced change, embraced me doing something new," said Swift. She added, "I'll never forget it. To the fans I talk to online, and the ones I see at the shows, I love you much more than I'll ever be able to say to you."

On becoming the Top Female Artist, she said :

"To win female artist is incredible because one of the best things that's happened to me in the last years is I've surrounded my myself with incredible women,"

No comments:

Post a Comment