Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Sunday, May 3

Tiger Woods Split From Lindsey Vonn Split After Nearly Three Years!

The championship golfer Tiger Woods split from Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn after nearly three years of  relationship.. 

The announcement of their breakups were made today Sunday 3rd of May 2015..

Vonn posted on Facebook, "After nearly three years together,Tiger and I have mutually decided to end our relationship. I will always cherish the memories that we've created together.Unfortunately, we both lead incredibly hectic lives that force us to spend a majority of our time apart. I will always admire and respect Tiger. He and his beautiful family will always hold a special place in my heart."

In a "personal message" on his official site, Woods said, "Lindsey and I have mutually decided to stop dating. I have great admiration, respect and love for Lindsey and I'll always cherish our time together. She has been amazing with Sam and Charlie and my entire family. Unfortunately, we lead very hectic lives and are both competing in demanding sports. It's difficult to spend time together."

Tiger and Lindsey officially revealed they were dating back in March 2013, but now it's all over..

No comments:

Post a Comment