Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, May 9

"Didn’t You Hear About it? Ah! I don’t Feel Bad At All After I Lost The Election"- Actress Funke Adesiyan

Popular Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan who lose after contested for the seat of House of Representative in Oyo State under the Peoples Democratic Party in the last elections, said she don't feel bad after losing the election, infact she threw a party immediately..

Talking to Punch, she said :

"I threw a party immediately after the election. Didn't you hear about it? Ah! I don't feel bad at all. I threw a big bash where I invited my fans and friends to come and celebrate with me. There was no need for me to feel bad in any way,"

No comments:

Post a Comment