Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, June 17

According To Senator Ben Bruce Is Wardrobe Allowance Goes To Osun Workers

According to him, "I, Ben Murray Bruce, will not sit down idly, while my fellow citizens die because salaries have not been paid.

As a first step, I am immediately donating my wardrobe allowance to unpaid workers in Osun state and widows in my Constituency

We are starting in Osun, but we will not end there. I will do as much to help workers who've not been paid in other states.
I call on all my friends and followers on Twitter and Facebook to donate NON PERISHABLE food items for these our brothers in need.

As soon as my wardrobe allowance is paid, I will divide it into 2. Half will be publicly given to the NLC Chairman Osun.
The other half will be publicly given to the head of widows association in my community of Akasa."

No comments:

Post a Comment