Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, June 23

Diddy's Son Appreciate His Father For Beating Up His Coach

Though Diddy get arrested, his son still appreciate and cherish him for doing so...

Tmz :

Justin Combs broke his silence about his dad's arrest by posting a pic of himself and Diddy ... with the caption, "I thank God for having a father that's always there for me.. Love you pops!"

TMZ Sports broke the story -- we're told Justin's strength and conditioning coach, Sal Alosi, had called him out ... saying, "I don't care if your dad's here. I'm going to treat you just like I treat everyone else." Our sources also say Alosi told Justin to leave and NOT come back for the rest of the summer.

We're told that's what set off Diddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment