Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, June 18

I’ll Never Apologize For Being Human And Making Mistakes - Justin Bieber

The Canadian singer, Justin Bieber said he won't apologize for being a human and making a mistakes.

Via Gossipcop :

Referring to the "all the negative stuff that's been portrayed of me," Bieber tells Women's Wear Daily, "People wanted me to apologize, which I don't know if it's really fair. I'll definitely take responsibility… as I'm growing but I'll never apologize for being human and making mistakes."

"I think that that's just part of growing and living and becoming a man or a woman. It's been a cool learning process," he continues. "I'm really happy where I am right now, that's for sure…. Take a second to, like, step back and evaluate the situation and think, 'Okay, that might not be true,' or just give me the benefit of the doubt. That's all I ask."

Of course, it's on social media that Bieber finds the most hate directed at him. He tells WWD, "It's all perception of how you take it in… If you, like, get satisfaction from the love, you're gonna die by the hate. [I] use it like a platform for me to reach out to people and that's it. Not use it for validation or something like that."

The former child star even says of teens' reliance on technology, "I think that's what's ruining the younger generation is they feel so judged and they have to be some sort of way. I just believe that's discouraging a lot of kids and I want to help [with] that in any way I can."

As Bieber tries to project a grown-up image, he calls his Calvin Klein underwear ads a "transitioning tool." And there will be more of it, as the singer explores his interest in fashion with a men's line. "I'm excited to venture into a new lane… Really new and something I've always really liked, but now I'm just moving forward into that direction," he says. Bieber's interview was conducted while he was in Hong Kong last week for a Calvin Klein event, just a month after attending the Met Gala, and he notes, "Just being recognized by the fashion world in such a way so far has been awesome."

But don't expect to see Bieber's clothing collection in stores anytime soon. "It's just such a big deal… I just want to make sure it's perfect and right and take my time with it," he says. "I know Kanye [West] has been working on his stuff for years and failed and came back and tried again and failed. It's about trial and error and I don't know if I'm ready for that yet."

Bieber further says, "Fashion's definitely really important, but I got to make sure I'm ready for the failing part of it because I know that comes with it. It's not easy. It's not like putting out an album."

No comments:

Post a Comment