Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Sunday, June 28

I’m Not Dating Anyone In The Industry Because They Are Full Of Crap - Cynthia Morgan

Speaking as a guest on Rubbing Minds TV programme today, Northside act, Cynthia Morgan said she can't date anyone in the industry because they are full of crap...

The host, Ebuka Uchendu asked her to name a few of the male artistes in the industry that she could date and she responded thus:

"I'm not dating anyone in the industry. Never. Like Never. Personally I don't think its my thing. I think they are full of crap. Yes says me. I can solely handle that. I have friends who have been in relationships with guys in the industry and it didn't work out. They are all the same thing, they are artists"

No comments:

Post a Comment