Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Sunday, June 21

Kendall Jenner Send Father's Day Message To The Female Bruce 'Caitlyn Jenner'

Kendall Jenner don't care about him changing to her, all she care about is how she knows him before her..

She wrote :

my whole life this soul was my daddy and just because your appearance is different now doesn't mean you were any less of a father to me my entire life. happy Father's Day to the person who raised me, and taught me everything I know, my hero.

Khloe also shared a pic of Caitlyn and,her dad ,writing

Thank you Lord for blessing me
with not one phenomenal father but
I was lucky enough to have two. Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment