Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, June 24

My Instagram Is Exactly What I Want - Kim Kardashian

Speaking at a seminar at Cannes Lions, Kim Kardashian said ;

'Maybe I post too many bikini selfies for some people,' she smiled. 'But my Instagram is exactly what I want. 'I know some of the brands I work with might get frustrated. I will only post a picture of a brand I like if I really love it. And I also say that my Instagram is off limits in my business contracts.

'I used to take on way too much and sometimes I got involved with brands that didn't make sense for me, because I was excited by everything and wanted to be here, there and everything,' she said.....

'I've actually unfollowed people who post too many brand-related Instagram pictures because I don't believe in it. I can smell it a mile off...

'But it was overkill and so I took time off and figured out what I should be doing. Not everything I took on was the right fit for me and that can kill a brand.'.

No comments:

Post a Comment