Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, June 16

My Lover, My Rock Star : Charly Boy Play Sweet Love With Lady D

This how the music veteran, Charly Boy play Sweet Love with his wife of 37years, Lady D... He wrote on instagram this morning  :

my best friend and my doc. So many things you are to me. What was the odd our path would cross. A future told by a gippsy neither of us took seriously, but destined to be. I look back 37yrs we have been together, the good the bad and the ugly. I can honestly say, i wouldn't change a thing. I can only pray that our daughters find a partner who
will, honour and cherish them, as you do their mother. May god grant us many more years, my lover, my rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment