Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, June 9

"I Pay For Everything I Used" : My Mother Cut Me Off Financially Three Years Ago - Kylie Jenner

Talking to the instyle , youngest in the Kardashian/Jenner clan, Kylie Jenner say this :

'My Mum [Kris Jenner] cut me off
financially three years ago so I pay
for everything – my car, my gas and food as well as my clothes. There are so many outfits I bought in the past that I just think now are NOT cute – but there's not very much I can do about it!'

I think my style is a little bit darker
thanks to my mum. There are a lot
of skulls around her house and the
furniture is mostly black and white.
She wears a lot of black too, and I
think that's definitely rubbed off on
me

No comments:

Post a Comment