Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, July 24

Am Over Nicki Minaj - Safaree Samuels Gush About His New Girl

This comes after their twitter exchange when he insinuated  she had still been hitting him up..He shared the pic above and wrote;

"I had a photoshoot yesterday.. Felt good to have some1 genuinely rooting for me and holding me down... I dnt ever wear make up but she forced powder on me and brushed my goatee ����...you make me feel how a man is suppose to feel. Feels good to be uplifted by ya woman.. thank you ��. Fyi shes 1 of the best make-up artist I've ever seen in the world and i know a good make-up artist when i see 1. Respect to all the lovely make-up artist all over the world! NYC its going down this weekend.. SHOWTIME #stuntgang #itiswhatitis"

No comments:

Post a Comment