Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, July 18

DJ Cuppy Open Up About Her Upcoming Tour | Read

Talking to Vanguard, daughter of one of the richest men in Nigeria and Africa DJ Cuppy, open up about her upcoming tour...

Excerpts from the interview below

What do you have to say about the rumour of the romance between you and Asa Asika, your tour manager?

I think the story between Asa and me goes a long way. We have known each other for over 10 years now, even before I started as a DJ. If you look at him as an individual and the way he comes across, you will see he is a guy who knows his onions. I think I cannot do this tour without a tour manager that knows his job and also well informed like him. He is no doubt very ambitious.

I think that when we were putting the team together there were many people we considered. We taught about a new generation but the team we have here, I would say, is the best. This can be a good or bad team but all I know is that within ourselves, we put together a good team. It is also fantastic that we have a friend on board. So we are not dating and we have not dated.

Are you in any relationship now?

I can tell you that I am certainly not. Unfortunately with the tour coming and all the things we need to do, I do not have time to get in anything like that. Maybe I will find someone around Africa.

Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment