Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, July 7

I Just Want My Children To Be Proud Of Me - Said Caitlyn Jenner In Tears

In the new trailer of ''I Am Cait" released on Monday, while mentoring transgender youth, she said in tears : ' I want them to be proud of their daddy.We're all beautiful!'

In the new trailer, while showing her
closet to Kim for fashion advice, she showed her a particular dress and Kim pointed out that "Mom has that".Kim also let her know her fashion tastes are very similar to Kris Jenner's.

Meanwhile, Caitlyn's mother who visited her said of her change.

My first feeling was: I lost my son,'
Then I thought: You know what?
I'm gaining!'

No comments:

Post a Comment