Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, July 23

'I Misspoke' - Taylor Swift Apologised To Nicki Minaj

The Bad Blood singer, Taylor Swift who misinterpreted several tweets issued by Nicki Minaj concerning the MTV VMAs 2015 and both exchanged a few more messages in public, took to Twitter to apologize for her actions and to admit she was wrong.

Swift wrote a brief yet candid apology to the raptress. She simple told Onika, "I thought I was being called out. I missed the point, I misunderstood, then misspoke. I'm sorry, Nicki." An hour later, Minaj responded to Taylor by tweeting, "That means so much Taylor, thank you." Then she took notice of a fan who wrote she is happy her favorite divas made amends to which Nicki replied, "I've always loved her. Everyone makes mistakes. She gained so much more respect from me. Let's move on."

See tweets below

No comments:

Post a Comment