Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, July 10

No One Knows Tomorrow, I Might Later Date Chris Brown - Karrueche Tran


Karrueche Tran who break up with Chris Brown after she found out, the singer have a little beautiful daughter, said she might later get back to the singer, because no one knows tomorrow... 

Talking to Ryan Seacrest, the beautiful and smart damsel, Tran said, she doesn't know what the future holds for them. According to Tran, "Us getting back together. I can't say. I don't know what the future holds. As of right now, I'm just completely focused on myself.

"I'm not trying to date anybody. I just want to figure out me and grow within myself. There's no drama between us. It's cordial. It's cool. It's peaceful. I don't like drama, I couldn't even think to date somebody right now. I don't wanna go down that road, and I haven't met anybody yet"

No comments:

Post a Comment