Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, August 4

Am a Farmer - Former BBA Housemate, Huddah Monroe Revealed

Taking it to instagram today, former BBA housemate, Huddah Monroe said she's into farming.

She wrote :

"My day today, back to the hustle! This is Where I get my eggs , my bread , my car, my house rent, etc on a 10 acre land ……. #FARMING , #FOODsupplier I let my hands get dirty so I can chill on a YACHT in Ibiza ï¸ â€¦Ã¢€¦. #TheyOnlySeeTheShine #TheyDunnoTheStruggle. It’s so nice to see that Huddah is making her money through a legitimate, hard working business. With this picture, she has really shut the mouths of those people who called her a slut who only gets her money from her boyfriend"...

No comments:

Post a Comment