Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, August 12

Epic Shading From Tonto Dikeh To Gideon Okeke

No jokes, this is truly an epic shading... Tonto shades actor Gideon Okeke for putting her on a blast over her relationship with Mr X.

Tonto said she's not on the same level with the actor and she doesn't know him.

In a recent interview with Channels Television, Tontolet said "The truth be told, I don't know who he is. They had to bring a picture of him to say this is the person and when I saw the picture, I recognized that he's been the one… I do not know him, and I refuse to bring myself to his level to speak about him. I wish him the best in life. That's all I can say."

No comments:

Post a Comment