Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, August 29

Karrueche Tran Slams Chris Brown: ‘I Thought We Have All Matured’

Karrueche Tran slam Chris Brown in an exclusive chat with Gossip Cop..  She said, she's "bored and tired" of her ex's actions, and doesn't understand why there's still "drama" months after they've broken up....

After Marques Houston posted a flirtatious comment under one of Kae's Instagram photos, Chris responded a semi-playful diss. One of Breezy's friends, however, responded with a photo of guns and a concerning caption.

Karrueche tells TMZ that she's over it and Chris should be too.

"I'm bored and tried of this situation. I don't get it because I'm single. I thought we have all matured and moved on. Especially since Chris has been seen with multiple women since the breakup. I don't want anything to do with any type of violence or negativity."

No comments:

Post a Comment