Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Monday, August 10

Madonna Started Her Romance With The Late Tupac Shakur With a Note

Though Madonna once says, dating late Tupac Shakur made her feel "gangster." but according to the latest report, their relationship started by passing of note...

In a recent sit-down with DJ Vlad, Pac's brother, Mopreme Shakur, recalled the day Madonna hooked up with the West Coast legend by handing him off a note.

"She gave me a note to give to him," Mopreme said. "[I didn't read it,] I was just happy she was giving him a note. Everybody was there, I went over and gave it to him. He was about the business and then they linked up. I would take him to her house and s*** when we got back to L.A. Yeah. They were a thing for a minute."

Mopreme also explained both never seemed to have anything serious between them but even though the broke up after a while, they preserved the mutual respect they had for each other.

"They were kicking it," he said. "I don't think it was super serious, gonna get married or some s***. You know how those entertainment relationships go. But they both respected each other, so it ended cool. He never talked s*** about her, not to me. And she never talked s*** about him."

No comments:

Post a Comment