Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, August 27

Mercy Johnson Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words

Today,27th of August, 2015, marks the 4th wedding anniversary of the popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson who is expecting her third child with hubby Prince Okojie...

To celebrate, she wrote :

Lord,wherever my sense of reasoning is,please don't ever let me have it cus Love,passion and happiness were nothing but words,these words got value since I met you(Odi) I was made from ur love,i was alive but now am living. I forget my face in the mirror but I can't forget urs. We are not perfect but we are happy and that's all that matters. I love you sexiest and thank you for taking my senses cus I am glad to be madly in love with you.HWA"

No comments:

Post a Comment