Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, August 5

Rita Ora Open Up About A$AP Rocky

Rita Ora open up about A$AP Rocky in her recent interview... As we know, A$AP Rocky released a song called "Better Things" in which he raps quote: "In "I swear that b**** Rita Ora got a big mouth / Next time I see her might curse the b**** out / Kicked the b**** out once cause she bitched out / Spit my kids out, jizzed up all in her mouth and made the b**** bounce."

ASAP Rocky has since gone on to say that he did feel a bit of remorse and that the lyrics were tasteless, but they were 100% true. "I'm just saying that when I was in a relationship and I did things with her that I wasn't supposed to do, she had a big mouth," he said in an interview.

speaking to Glamour Magazine, Rita said:

It's not about me. It's about women. Disrespecting women. It's not cool. There's more to a person than who you're dating. Don't disregard what I've done with my career because of someone that I was dating - if I was even dating that person. Which I wasn't. Let's be very clear on that. I was not. And nor will I ever." She went on to say, "What I'm saying is it's not cool that females always have that shadow on their back...and now I'm not talking about A$AP. I'm talking about anything that I've experienced in my life.

Rita Ora is no stranger to ex-boyfriends bashing her as in 2012, Rob Kardashian accused her of sleeping with over 20 guys while they were together, and even gave her the name "Rita Whora".

No comments:

Post a Comment