Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, September 1

See How Waje Celebrate Her 35 Year Old Birthday

Today, 1st of September, 2015, singer Waje added a year to her age..

Taking it to social media, today wake post not one, not two, but three beautiful birthday messages along with the first gift she has received today, to celebrate herself..

The singer posted the very first message saying:

God loves me

Adores me

Watches over me

You are for me

Grace loves me and it's not what I deserve

And nothing that I've earned

But daily grace saves me.

OOOooo But for your grace

I'd be lost, but for your grace

But daily grace saves me.

Happy birthday to me

Follow the jump to see Waje's first gift today as well as her other birthday messages...

The second message reads:

Today I have a new name! Feel free to call me victory because I have come out victorious at every stage of my life. I am a testimony of Gods goodness! Words fail me right now....... All I can say is thank you for the gift of life, love , family. New goals, new fire, new battles but to WIN cos my name is victory, a woman after Gods heart. If it hath not been for the lord on my side. Thanks for your birthday shoutouts

And the final message reads:

Kisses to my birthday mates all over the world, God bless u this new year. May you light shine as you stand like the palm tree ever green and bear fruits in and out of season.

No comments:

Post a Comment