Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, April 3

Amber Rose Blast The Haters Who Said All Her Sexy Picture Are Photoshop !!!

Amber Rose only care about Wiz Khalifa and her son, any blast from haters doesn't freak her,she is always with the world "Me myself and I"... The mother of one took it to her instagram account to blast her haters who always said her sexy pictures are always Photoshop...

"If I look beautiful in a picture its
"photoshopped" if I look 30 pounds
heavier and almost deformed looking its "the real Amber" kick rocks u fucking haters Lol when u see me you'll fall out then ask me for a pic -Muva P.S if only my phone had a Middle finger emoji I would insert it here" Amber Rose caption on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment