Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, April 3

Video:Kendrick Lamar Gets Engaged To Whitney Alford!

One of the successful rapper in this year Kendrick Lamar get engaged to Whitney Alford, the girl he has been dating for ten(10)years...

The rapper who recently drop his album "To Pimp a Butterfly" confirmed his engagement to Whitney when he was promoting the album on Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club" on Friday. "Yeah,
definitely. I'm loyal to the soil," said Kendrick when asked if he put a ring on it.

Hear is what Kendrick said about Whitney who he has been dating since high school and lives together with her in South Bay, Calif:

"At the end of the day, you want to always have real people around you, period," he continued. "Everybody that's been around me, they been around me since day one, and I can't change that. I always show respect when respect has
been given. People that been by your side, you're supposed to honor that."

"I wouldn't even call her my girl," he told Billboard earlier this year. "That's my best friend. I don't even like the term that society has put in the world as far as being a companion—she's somebody I can tell my fears to."..

Watch the video interview below 

No comments:

Post a Comment