Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, June 19

Empire Star Taraji Get Hospitalized After Food Poison !!!

The Empire movies start Taraji caught a bad case of food poisoning after arriving back stateside from Europe and get hospitalized.. Report claim

She post a photo of herself in a hospital with an IV in her arm, but has assured her fans on Friday that she's doing OK.

She captioned the below photo on Instagram:

"God has a way of saying "you're doing too much!" "SAT DOWN SOMEWHERE". I'm listening Father!!! I am taking several seats!!! Don't worry y'all I'm a tough cookie! HA! I will be just fine. My momma and best friends are flying in to check on me. I AM FINE!!!!!!! Just need to SAT ALL THE WAY DOWN for a bit. #listentoyourbody????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment