Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, January 27

Kim Kardashian Talk About Bruce Jenner Changing Appearance And Said-Bruce is on a 'Journey'

The reality star Kim Kardashian talk about her mother husband Bruce Jenner, we know all that recently bruce jenner what to change his appearance when he dress like a female..

According to tmz Kim Kardashian said

"I guess I'll kind of let everyone be curious and I feel like that's his journey to talk about."With rumors
swirling about Bruce's ever changing appearance..

Kim Kardashian seemed to be signaling something significant was afoot. She told Entertainment Tonight, "I will say that I think Bruce should tell his story his way. I think everyone goes through things in life
and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right."Kim and the brood got together a week ago in a show of support for Bruce...

No comments:

Post a Comment