Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, January 17

Kristen Stewart talk about what Twilight film did to her....

During her appearance Thursday on Late Night With Seth Meyers, the talk show host teased, "You did these big movies. Was it Twilit?" To
wish she joked, "It's lit by the Twi, yeah. I really don't know what that is. I stopped thinking about it. I tried to figure it out for a really long time and then I was like, eh."

But she spoke fondly about the films that made her a household name, revealing, "Those are my high school years. I am in no
way choosing indie movies to step away from it. There's a through-line in all of my projects. I don't know what I'm doing. I very impulsively go to one thing to the next to the
next to the next. So, Twilight blew up, and I still look at it as being something that made me who I am. And in no way am I distancing
myself. I'm just trying to do cool stuff."

Kristen referred to the Twilight films as her "high school years" and it's the film that makes her what she is today ...

Kristen Stewart is certainly working on some "cool stuff" with Still Alice, where she plays the daughter of a woman with Alzheimer's.Speaking about the challenging role and her
on-screen mum, Julianne Moore, she said, "With anything that's worth doing it's always gonna scare you a bit. And you'd have to be a
bit of a sociopath to not stand in front of what Julianne did and be affected by it.

She said "Anything in that movie that you see, it's so real. We were so honestly just there together. If an audience is affected is because these actors have probably had a genuine experience together." But despite moving on to these smooth and beautiful roles, the 24-year-old has never been afraid to champion her time as Bella in the Twilight series....

No comments:

Post a Comment