Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, January 27

Sam Smith give a reply to Howard Stern that called him a “Fat, “Ugly Motherf–ker”

Howard Stern's just want to have some little fun with Sam Smith because Stern loves saying awful and obscene things about people since the 90s. So calling Sam smith that name will be just like a joke to him,though it's might hurt the person in question...

Howard referred to sam as "fat" and an "ugly motherf*cker" — but he says that's what he likes MOST about Sam.

"You know what I like about the
guy? He's an ugly (expletive). He's
fat…Is he gay? He looks gay to me,
not that anybody looks gay, but he
does seem effeminate…I like that
he's chubby and gay," Stern said.
"That's why I love him. He's one of
those guys I feel like, he's really
good but I feel like ["Stay With Me"]
will be his only hit song.

"That's how good that song is," he
added. "He's fat and he's gay and
little girls worship him. That's when
you know you have a good song and a good voice. I'd like to get him in here to congratulate him on beating the odds. He's like the male Adele."..

But Sam smith act mature enough and reply him on twitter without causing any further argument...

No comments:

Post a Comment