Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, February 20

"I Got Killed" Because of My Friendship With Kim Kardashian- Riccardo Tisci

The Givenchy creative director who is an Italian fashion designer Riccardo Tisci opened up in a recent interview with Details about his relationship with Kim
and Kanye West,. He said that he surrounds himself with people he likes, regardless of their social standing or resume. And he looks for others to do the same.

"I didn't care what people thought
about Kim," In the beginning, I met
her because of my respect for Kanye, and then I liked her a lot and
we became friends. I got killed because of this. But I didn't care." And this is why, when they got married, they asked me to dress them,"

"They say, 'You've always been with us. You've been a real friend.' If I like somebody, I like somebody. If I
don't like somebody, I don't like
somebody."

No comments:

Post a Comment