Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, February 20

I’m Not Trying to be Like Tiwa Savage- Lola Savage

Iwo ni mofe singer, Lola Savage who is an American born singer in a recent chat with Vanguard,she said that she's not trying to be like mavins first lady Tiwa Savage ...

When asked if people can compare her to the Mavin queen;

Lola Savage said "There really is no comparison except for the last name.She is one of the artistes in Nigeria that have actually paved the way for most of the female singers that are trying to do their own things.I respect her craft, I respect what she is doing. I am Lola Savage.

I am just trying to do what I know how to do best since I was a child. I am here to show Nigerians that I can do it too.I am not trying to be like anyone else.I am not trying to be like Tiwa.I can sing too and I can perform.I am just here to show Nigerians that I can build my own brand and reach the level that some female acts have attained today. I am confident enough to know that I can get there."

Her relationship with Tiwa Savage

"We are not actually related, it's more of an extended family affair. Savage is just one family
here in Lagos."

No comments:

Post a Comment