Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, February 5

I Promise To Be A Better Person -Justin Bieber Has For Forgiveness

The Canadian and baby singer Justin Bieber who did a lot of things that can make him lose a lot fans and also destroyed his career asked for forgiveness and also promised to be a better person...

The baby singer appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to explain why he made a mea culpa over Facebook after appearing on her show earlier this year.

The Canadian respond

"It was the first time I was on television for a long time and I just was worried about what people were thinking about me," he said. "Like I said last time, I did a lot of things over the past few years that I'm not proud of but yeah, i was just nervous to be in front of people again."

The rich Bieber also open up about been a human,that most of the things people use to say or what he used to read about himself online use to hurt him alot...

He also moved forward by saying ;

"I just gotta be strong enough to keep pushing, but that's why I just wanted to make the video to just let people know that I'm human, I love people, I love love," he said. "I'm passionate about being better and growing, so I think this is gonna be an wesome chapter in my life and I'm so glad to have you guys supporting me."

No comments:

Post a Comment