Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Monday, February 23

Kim Kardashian Was Crying and Screaming- Khole Kardashian Talk About There Car Accident

I once reported that the Kardashians were involved in a car accident On Saturday, February 21, 2015. The accident happens when Khole Kardashian car lost control, skidded off the road and landed in
a ditch...

Khole Kardashian told Guliana Rancic at the E! Red Carpet at the Oscars that:

"It was really scary yesterday, but we're all good, all safe.

It was Kylie, Kim, North and I in Montana. I hit some black ice, car span out of control, but I gained control and ended up in a ditch. I was driving.

Kim was screaming and crying – she was shook up a little bit but OK."

No comments:

Post a Comment