Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, February 17

We Aren't Dating, Just Having Fun!!! Nicki Minaj Speaks On Relationship With Meek Mill

Nicki Minaj who is an American rapper, singer and songwriter,the young money first lady goes by her real name Onika Tanya Maraj talk about her relationship with the male rapper Meek Mill..

Although the male and female rapper have been looking cozy all over Instagram, and they werebseen just about everywhere together over NBA All-Star Weekend in NYC, Nicki has yet to confirm that they're officially dating.

Nonetheless In her recent interview with Vogue , she remains just as vague; she speaks on the "single life" but doesn't quell the rumors either.

Her interview :

When asked about Meek, she says that they "sometimes" hang out, and when they hang out, they have fun.

"Sometimes we hang out, and when we hang out, we have fun. [laughs] This is what I want to say about him: People think for some strange reason that we just started becoming friends recently.

We've been friends for a very, very long time, and he's been around for a lot of things that I've gone through. And that's all I'll say about that," she says.

When asked how the "single life" is, she also keeps her answer simple, saying, "I'll just say that I haven't had this much fun in years. Yeah, I am partying, and I am freer, and I am just enjoying myself and my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment