Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, March 19

Breaking News :Nigerian Man Get Arrested After Attempting To Smuggle Drugs to China Via Sausage Rolls

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) arrested the 33-year-old a Nigerian man named Friday Ogbonna..

He was arrested during the pre-boarding security screening process on Wednesday after being caught with 35.115 kilogramme of cannabis smuggled in Gala sausage rolls, which he was planning to transport to China...

"My friend in China gave me N100, 000 to take a bag to China. The last time I travelled to China, he assisted me… When he gave me the money to take the bag containing gala to China, I thought he was doing me a favour I never knew he was digging my grave. After my arrest, I feel bad and regret my action. I am married with a child," said Ogbonna, who is a trader at the Onitsha main market...

No comments:

Post a Comment