Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, March 7

Nicki Minaj Rap Opponent Iggy Azalea Deletes Her Instagram Account

Recently the Australian rapper, songwriter, and model Amethyst Amelia Kelly better known by her stage name Iggy Azalea,who recently take a break from twitter and allowed her management to  take over her after she said "I need to take a break", also closed her Instagram account, meaning she is really done with social media...

Though the rapper don't just quit because she did her final posting before annihilating her account. She explained the reason for her decision is she is tired of paparazzi invading her private space and even disturbing her at her own home.

Her explanation goes as :

"This is me standing in front of my home which has a 6ft high blacked out fence around it. No one should be made to feel like their own home is a prison because even your garden may be grounds for a photoshoot. I really just want to urge my fans to be aware of what you are enabling when posting these pictures. It is illegal to post images of someone in their home or property with a long range camera. I'm asking in the nicest way possible to please think twice about that. Your home is supposed to be your place of peace. I just want mine to be that too same as everyone else...."

There will always been people that care so much about you, because one of her fans suggested this is part of being famous and the paps actually make her relevant, she issued a response, explaining she is a human being who is wants to live undisturbed.

This also read as follows

"I don't care about being relevant. I just want to live my life and deserve for whatever I do in the privacy of my own property to not be on a blog. That's just human decency and it's hard for you to understand then you have a warped sense of reality. I'm not here for yall, don't want or need you to talk about me and would be wildly happy if being
irrelevant meant being able to check the mail in the morning without seeing a photographer hiding out in a car [across] the street. Peace!"

Do you think her decisions sounds well???  Share your thoughts..

Evidence below

No comments:

Post a Comment