Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, April 29

I Think Am Musical Genius - Coco Hitmaker, O.T. Genasis

Coco hitmaker Odis Flores, better known under his stage name O.T Genasis an American rapper said he is a musical genius..

Talking about his hit single in a recent interview with Vibe, Genasis didn't shy away from bragging about his breakthrough banger and called himself "a musical genius" while addressing it..

It's definitely a dope record," Genasis explained. "It's melodic. That's what I feel and it's talking about something that I like talking about... I'm very creative
with this music. I actually think that I'm a genius, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think I'm a musical genius."

So far, his two attempts to break the one hit wonder curse – "The Flyest" and "Ricky" – failed as none of the records achieved the same sudden success. With a few weeks left before the release of his next mixtape, the rapper lashed out at his critics, but realizes it is not easy to satisfy the listeners after he has dropped such a tremendous club banger...

"Everybody calling 'Ricky' another 'CoCo,' but just four months ago, motherf***ers told me I couldn't drop another 'CoCo,'" Genasis told Vibe. "So when I dropped it,
now it's like, 'What can he do now?' So nobody is ever satisfied and I understand that, but I'm going to show motherf***ers what I really can do."

Speaking of his next project, Genasis addressed his friendship and professional relationship with his Conglomerate boss Busta Rhymes, who has given him creative freedom...

"We're able to talk about a whole lot of things with my project," Genasis said. "He's giving me a chance to explore different avenues and respects my music in so many different ways. He's
open-minded and just lets me create my own lane... I want to be able to do any and everything. I don't want to be limited."

No comments:

Post a Comment