Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, April 30

Meek Mill Shared A Past Experience With Police That Take Him 4 times Away From His Family

Following the ongoing protest in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S., Nicki Minaj rumor boyfriend Meek Mill shared a past experience with police that take him 4 times away from his family...

The rapper hit his instagram account to shared this :

Lips swollen …. Stitches in both swollen eyes! One of my braids ripped out! I weighed about 130 at the time And I was found guilty of assaulting cops! It's clear 2 see I was punched and stomped by a few cops! If I wasn't blessed the way I am I still would have hatred in my heart towards cops but I forgave bcuz I know all cops ain't the same! 2 "black cops" got on the stand and lied and cried
about how I chased them down with a gun and tried to kill them! I caught that case at 18 and was stripped of my freedom and taken away from my family 4 times for the same case and still on probation.. 1 step away from jail if I make one mistake! I can't blame my judge because the law labels cops as "expert witnesses" and it was cops against a black kid and she's suppose to believe a cops testimony first!! I never got a chance to speak to my judge about this from young man to woman and I hope she sees this to help other young men that won't b able to make it thru what I made it thru! After I caught the case I had no choice to hustle in the streets to get a good lawyer aka a good liar to help me get my freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment