Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, April 29

Twitter Message From Muhammad Ali To Floyd Mayweather : "Don’t Forget, I’m The Greatest"

Muhammad Ali took it to twitter to help Floyd Mayweather recollect that, he is still the greatest...

Recall, recently in an interview with ESPN's Stephen A. Smith , Floyd Mayweather said he's better than
Muhammad Ali and Sugar Ray Leonard.

He said :

Floyd said "No one can ever brainwash me to make me believe that Sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali was better than me,"

Two-time World Heavyweight champion, George Foreman said Floyd is right. Foreman said "Pound for pound, Floyd is better than me and Muhammad Ali ever were . They're smarter, they're stronger,
they're overall just better fighters. This is a better generation by far,"..

To give a response to his mouth talk, Muhammad Ali tweets a simple messages that reads

"Don't you forget, I am the greatest!"..

No comments:

Post a Comment