Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Sunday, May 10

Nicki Minaj Mother's Day Message To Her Mom

Hitting her instagram account, she write :

When I was little I couldn't believe God gave me a mother & a best friend all in one person. One little tiny person 5 feet with huge boobs.  I just wanna make my mother happy. Happy Mother's Day Mommy. Love u. Thank u. For everything you did. Everything you said. The times I can't hear or see you but I know you're watching. The times u told me not to give up. Hope I make u proud mama. Love you forever. - Onika.️ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MOMS ALL AROUND THE WORLD. GOD BLESS.

So nice of Onika, what a lovely and beautiful daughter..

No comments:

Post a Comment