Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, May 9

You Are The Culprit Of Your Misfortune - CharlyBoy

The mind is a powerful thing, it conforms to the direction the owner takes it. The mind is the seat of the power to do and undo. There is absolutely nothing impossible as long as the mind to think through on it is intact.

The things that we can't do or have not done, I should say, are those we have not engaged our minds on doing. And it doesn't matter what time of our biological day we choose to wake up in our minds. Recently I saw the story of a man of about 100years going into professional boxing. It is not late to go to get an education, not late to love, not late to enhance your life, not late to be a better spouse, father, mother, child, friend and what have you. Yes, you can reach the height that your mind can take you, as much as you're willing to engage it.

I have heard stories of disabled people who are doing things, living life better than a lot of 'able' people. The difference is the degree to which we engage our minds. The only time it will be late for anyone to dare or to venture is when they are late (dead), while you're here on this side in this body, the dream is literally limitless.

I'm in my 60s and the compliment I get from all and sundry on a daily basis is that I look far younger and fitter than my age. This is because about seven or so years ago I sat down and thought in my mind that I wanted to look this way and eat in a particular way. I set my mind to it and today, here we are.

If you appear limited in any area of your life right now, the culprit is no other but YOU!

Let's kick Ass joor...

This inspirational quote was shared by the Area Fada , Charlyboy, via his instagram account...

How did you find it, inspirational or not???

No comments:

Post a Comment