Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, June 18

According To Kylie Jenner, People Started bulling Her At The Age Of 9..

The last of the Kardashian/ Jenner clan, Kylie Jenner said peace people started bulling her at the age of 9..

She said

'It's kind of crazy I have four million people watch my Snapchats. Half of you guys think I'm weird, and the other half think I'm funny.'I've been bullied since I've been 9,''From the whole world, it feels like sometimes ... and I think that I've done a really great job in handling all this.'There are bullies everywhere,' So, this was just a little like Snapchat, to
tell whoever with their own bullies, that the only opinion that ever really matters is yours and to never change.'This isn't a pity party though, don't get it twisted,' the teen sai.'This is for those with bullies out there to know that you're not alone... Spread love. Love y'all.'

No comments:

Post a Comment