Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, June 16

Selena Gomez Looks So Angelic As She Poses For Pantene!

'Who says' singer Selena Gomez, she the new face of Pantene and she looks so angelic as she poses for the photoshoot...

In the ads, Selena rocks a stunning mesh white dress while letting her hair flow in the fan-induced wind.

Last night she teased her fans with a video before announcing early this morning that she will be the brand's spokes model. She posted – "I am so happy to announce my new partnership with Pantene! #SelenaxPantene#strongisbeautiful @pantenehair."

She also commented via press release – "I've always loved using Pantene, so it's a dream come true to be the brand's newest ambassador. Not only because Pantene stands for strong, healthy hair but also because it encourages women to be their best selves. My style is constantly evolving and I love to take risks, so I'm always changing my hair style. I rely on Pantene to keep my hair strong and healthy so I can take on each day with confidence."

She look so beautiful... More pics below

No comments:

Post a Comment