Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, July 4

Beware Of Scammer, My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked - IK Ogbonna

Actor IK Ogbonna's Facebook accounts have been hacked by a fraudster, so beware of scammers ..

The nollywood actor took to his InstaGram page few minutes ago to warn his fans of this fraudster, telling them that if he needs money, he knows where he'd borrow.

He wrote:

Good people,I have to inform y'all that my Facebook page was hacked. For some time I couldn't log in on my page,first I thought I forgot my password,but then I received messages from different people via Instagram
To better understand this picture numbered 1 to 4
1: this is what I get when I try to log on

2: a chat between the victim and the so called Ik

3: my chat with a victim via dm

4: a chat with a friend he tried to deceive
so I finally realized my page was hacked! Please be aware
If you haven't met me in person or discussed with me personally then you are on to a scammer , don't send money to anyone cause I will never ask for money from anyone online for a project or any personal issue … If I no get money .. I know where to borrow abeg o. Be careful Biko Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment