Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, August 11

The Weeknd Hit Single “I Can’t Feel My Face” Goes Platinum

The Weeknd who recently revealed that his sophomore album "Beauty Behind The Madness" will be coming out on August 28th, hit it hard with his hit single, "I Can't Feel My Face"...

Yesterday, his latest single "I Can't Feel My Face" reached a Platinum certification. Becoming his first song to land on the top spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, the track pushed 134,000 units last week, surpassing the 1 million mark.

Good news for Abel is that his other single, "The Hills," is also gaining popularity. It has reportedly moved almost 800 spins on Rhythmic radio since August 3rd, which means it might make a huge jump on the same chart very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment