Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, September 1

See The First Photo Of Flavor And Anna Ebiere's Daughter

The first photo of singer Flavor and baby mama Anna Ebiere's daughter surface online, and just like her mom, she is a stunner...

Proud mother and most beautiful girl in Nigeria 2013, Anna Ebiere, took to her Instagram to share the adorable picture of the baby girl.

She wrote:

For God Almighty has blessed me with not just a beautiful child, but with an everlasting happiness!! I call her my one true love! She's my everything. I thank you Father for blessing us with this beautiful sunshine! My tiny lil angel is one month today... #proudmother #Godisawesome #thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment