Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, February 18

Justin Bieber Is Truly My 'First True Love'- Selena Gomez

The "Who says" singer Selena Gomez admit that Justin Bieber is truly her one true first love..

Reflecting on their stop-start three year romance, the Disney channel star and singer Selena credits Canadian star Bieber as her first true love at a time when their careers were taking off – and
admits there were times when it felt like they were at odds with the outside world.

She told V Magazine: 'When you're young and you're being told so many different things… its almost felt like all we had was each other, like the world was against us in a way.

'It was really weird but it was incredible. I would never take it back in a million years. You live and you learn, you know?' she said...

In her interview by her Spring Breakers co-star James Franco, she also revealed her experiences with Bieber have made her cautious when it comes to her love-life.

'I think the next time (I have a boyfriend) will be much different… which will definitely not be anything soon,' she said.

'That's a growing up kind of thing. I was 18 years old, and it was my first love. The older I get, I'm guarding certain things more.'

Selena Gomez relationship with the Canadian star broke down in 2013, after which she says she 'rarely left the house.'

'There were a few months where I was a little depressed, where I wouldn't leave (my house) as much,' she admitted.

'I think I drove myself crazy for a little bit. It was just easier to say, "Hey, do you mind running to the grocery store and picking some stuff up? I don't want to get photographed."'..

No comments:

Post a Comment